Star Health Insurance co. ltd
Star Health Insurance Co.
Job description for Corporate Sales Manager profile:-
Number of vacancies – 4 females (maintaining broker relations)
Package – 3 lacs
Looking from HEALTH or GENERAL insurance background only.
Corporate sales or Business-to-business sales involve working in a company that sells directly to other businesses. A corporate sales executive can be a part of the organizations’ feet on street sales team or telesales team and can be selling products like automobile parts or services like financial advisory services.
Overall all corporate sales executives would be performing some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
Communication skills are the key to corporate sales. Good command over English language, ability to speak fluently and write correct English are the basic requirements for this profile.
Apart from communication skills, good interpersonal skills coupled with a thorough understanding of product, market and customer, are must have skills for a corporate sales executive. Broadly speaking, most recruiters would look for the following competencies when hiring a person responsible to do corporate sales:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product