Sales Jobs in Ambala
Kotak Life Insurance Co. Ltd Hiring Recruitment and Development Manager: Agency Channel
CTC: Up to 3.8 Lacs + Mediclaim of 4 Lacs (Self & Family) + PF + Gratuity + Life Insurance Cover + Employee Emergency Loan
- Nine Days Exclusive Induction Program (Best of the class in-house training)
- Most Competitive Incentive Structure for RDM & Best Commissions with R&R for Advisors with provision to become Agency Associate.
- RDM Can become Assistant Branch Manager in 2 years with CTC of 6.25 Lacs to 6.5 Lacs.
- Can Earn Huge Incentives in two years from 2 lacs to 12 Lacs.
- Two Promotions in one year can be achieved with fix salary of 12% on each promotion and on 3rd Promotion Salary hike of 50%.
- Most competitive Goal sheet in the Industry:
Job Description for RDM in Agency Channel
- Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
- Recruitment and development of quality advisors and encourage them for the long-term career. Recruit by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors. To ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast-tracking of the advisors. Motivating their morale in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide those need-based training.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Doing an analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as recruitment.
- Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
- The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
- A defined pathway into management.
- The opportunity to earn a very high income.
- Total experience of at least 2 years, out of which at least 1 year of sales experience is required (can be a front-line seller). If MBA then at least 1 year of sales experience
- Must be a local resident for at least 2.5 years within 60 km radius and could reach the branch within 1 to 1.5 hours
- Preferred Industries: Telecom, FMCG, Pharmacy, Consumer Durables, Broking, Real Estate, Automobiles, non-MBA Relationship Manager at banks, Insurance
Kindly note Pan Card number is mandatory as per norms specified by Kotak Life to upload your CV on Vendor portal to align interview. Kindly mention Pan Card number on CV.