Job Description – Financial Service Consultant- Revenue Channel – Max life insurance co. ltd
CTC Band up-to 3.5 Lacs
Financial Service Consultant – SPARC (Service Points As a Revenue Channel)
Function Operations SPARC
CSM (Customer Service Manager) SPARC
Introduction: SPARC is a new initiative aimed at leveraging service touch points with existing customers to generate new sales. We currently have a service-to-sales (S2S) model in place for walk-in customers at our branches. However, there are many other instances and touch points, where we interact with our customers, which are not leveraged for generating sales such as financial payouts, service request, premium reminder calling etc. .
This position will be responsible for customer service, retention and sales to existing MLI customers through relationship building.
Customer Service/Retention through relationship management
- Establishing and strengthening the relationship with the allocated customer base
- Collection of due premium from customers
- Collection of additional document requirement related to reinstatement
- Resolve simple and easy service request of customers.
- Receive and log complex service request of customers in the system.
- Provide appropriate advice to customers to continue existing policies.
- Generate interest of the customer to buy another product post providing proper service.
Cross-sell / Upsell
- Work on every lead allocated from HO team
- Identify the financial goals of customers and provide financial planning assistance.
- Pitch products as per the need of the customer
- Convert leads into a new sale.
Measures of Success
- Collection of due premium as per target.
- Service resolution percentage/TAT
- Meet cross sell/up sell business targets
- Customer satisfaction score
Key competencies/skills required
- Building relationships ability to influence customers
- Building collaboration
- Customer centricity.
Key Relationships Management (Internal /External)
- Internal: Head of SPARC, Field Ops, Training, HR
- External: Customers
Desired qualification and experience
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years experience.
- Experience in managing the customer relationship
- Knowledge of Insurance sales and related processes
Register and upload CV here or share on whats app at 80102 80101