||Relationship Manager Affluent
||Axis Affluent Banking
||Zone Head Affluent Banking
||Team size (D/I)
|CTC Upto – 8 Lacs
The job holder is a key member of the affluent team and responsible for managing the Sales through the Axis Bank Affluent and Burgundy Team
The job holder will work closely with the RM of Axis Affluent team Customer Service and across the business to ensure the timely delivery of high value, compliant and high-quality services.
- Relationship Management with the Axis Cluster Head also will be responsible for meeting sales target through Bank$B!G(Js Affluent Managers and Private Bankers and for maintaining relationships with their Supervisors.
- Overseeing assigned Branch Affluent business and Shall adhere to agreed TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered, Keeping the accurate record of referrals received from the WMs and PBs
- Shall adhere to agreed TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered.
- Responsible for increase bank$B!G(Js customer awareness about Life Insurance solutions and achieve the targeted penetration on cross-selling within the branch$B!G(Js customer base, Shall approach him/herself at least 3 new prospects each day
- Drive effectively the Reward and recognition programs launched for WMs and PBs
- Shall train the WMs and PBs regularly on concepts in life insurance and new product introductions.
Measures of Success:-
- Business Plan: Adj MFYP (Rs.) – Plan v/s Actuals
- Activation plan: Seller Activation (%) – Plan Vs Actual
- Achieve Case Size Plan: 1Case Size: Plan Vs actual
- Persistency: 15th month Persistency (%) – >82.5 (By Value)
- Joint Calls /Effective Management of Process
- Fresh Joint Calls: Plan Vs Actual
Key competencies/skills required
Relationship Management, Effective Management of Process
Desired qualification and experience:-
- Master of Business Administration from a premier business school or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of experience in Distribution Operations, Wealth HNI and Affluent Channel Management, Prior experience in insurance essential.
- Result Orientation, Innovation, Customer Centricity, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Business Acumen