|Key Responsibility Areas:
- Recruit, train and Supervise executives to achieve the agreed business targets and insurance sales in the defined cluster (15 branches) and building a progressive partnership with the bank.
- Manage a team of 2-3 center managers
- Manage the discrepancies at the cluster/Regional level, provide support for ongoing issue resolution, manage initiatives deployed, providing induction and on-the-job training for Ops processes and workflows to the team in order to achieve operations excellence & derive customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the hiring process, Counsel and Mentor performance, Conduct Fortnightly PRPs, co-create and implement recognition platforms in order to build a capable and motivated team in the LAKSHMI VILAS Bank Relationship.
- Anticipate training requirements for the partner and lead the development and deployment of partner training programs in order to increase the selling effectiveness of owned as well partner teams.
- Implement the BOLD system and ensure that the system requirements are met in order to ensure that the relationship is productive and mutually beneficial and compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Deploy and monitor implementation specifically Bank staff contests/R&R in order to accelerate revenue generation with the Channel.
|Measure of Success:
- CBP, Case Size, man months, Paid cases
- Initiatives deployed-Plan VS actual
Customer satisfaction scores.
Employee Satisfaction Scores
- Feedback from Partner
- Channel Partner feedback
- Adverse observations in Audit Scores
- Incremental business results (Leads/policies etc.), Spend – Budget vs. actual