Future Generali General Insurance Careers
About the Company
Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Future Group – the game changers in Retail Trade in India and Generali – a 187 years old global insurance group featuring among the world’s 60 largest companies*.
The company was incorporated in September 2007 with the objective of providing retail, commercial, personal and rural insurance solutions to individuals and corporates to help them manage and mitigate risks.
Future Generali India has been serving the customers by leveraging upon its global Insurance expertise in diverse classes of products of Generali Group and the Indian retail game changers Future Group.
Having firmly established its credentials in this segment and effectively leveraging on the skill set of both its JV partners, Future Generali India has evolved to become a Total Insurance Solutions Company.
Job Description: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Motor Dealer DSA
Reporting To: Office Head / Manager - Motor Dealer DSA
Department: Sales & Marketing / Motor Dealer DSA
Work Experience – 6 to 10 Years
Grade : M2A / M3
Age : 25 years – 40 years
Education : Graduate
Responsible for developing motor business through channels such as Motor Dealers, Direct Selling Agents, Used Car Dealers in the Branch
Nature and scope of position:
- Identifying and recruiting Channel Partners who specialize in selling Motor Example Dealers/DSA.
- Ensuring training and licensing of Channel Partners
- Responsible for achieving the top line targets thru channel partners
- Provide end to end solutions to channel partners thereby ensuring that service level commitments are delivered.
- Managing and growing the existing channel partners
- Initiate cross selling and rollover business thereby providing value addition to the channel partners
- Regularly monitor and control cover notes
- Focus retention business
- Responsible for conducting regular training programs for Channel partners on existing and new products
- Coordination with the various departments for the approvals and smooth issuance of the Proposal
- Nil Discrepancy
External Customers – Agents, Motor Dealers, Direct Selling Agents, Used Car Dealers
Internal Customers – Sales Team, Operations Team, Finance Team, HC Team, Underwriting Team, Claims Team
CTC: Up-to 7 Lacs Plus Reimbursements & Incentives
- Self-Motivated and Self starter
- Good communication
- skills and interpersonal skills
- Understand Insurance Products
- Client Acquisition and Retention Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to connect at cross functional level
Education & Experience:
- Qualification – Graduation
- Experience – 6 – 10 years
- Preferred Industry – Insurance / Automobile Industry
- Experience of handling channel
- Experience of sales in previous job is must