"Nourishing Careers, Enriching Lives"
Job Posting Rules
Activities that will be considered as fraud include (but are not limited to):
- Asking Job seekers for upfront or any sort of payment
- Job listings containing website URL in Job title or Job description.
- Complaints from job seekers related to the job posting.
- Job descriptions that attempt to sell, promote or advertise any products or services.
- Advertising of any illegal services or seeking employees for jobs of illegal nature.
- Job titles that do not accurately represent the job description.
- Inaccurate, false or misleading information.
- Pyramid or club membership schemes.
- Requirements to perform or participate in surveys.
- Jobs posted for unregistered business entities.
Notice: Fraudulent Jobs will be deleted and concerned accounts will be blocked permanently.