Website StarHealthIns Star Health Insurance
Star Health Insurance Company is Urgently looking for Administrative Head of Claims
Job Specifications: –
The Head of Zonal Clams would, inter ilia, handle all the aspects of the claims of that Zone. He/she will coordinate and be fully responsible for the following: –
- Track claims from DMS stage to payments of money in the claimant’s accounts. Attend to the full lifecycle of the claim.
- Any bottlenecks in upload of claims, either from office, customers portal, agents Portal, agents Virtual Office or physical hand over of documents to Office
- Track the quality & completion of upload of claim & ROD process.
- To ensure that all the necessary claim documents including KYC compliance and NEFT details are received while uploading the documents.
- In case of non-receipt of any of the necessary documents, including KYC and NEFT, the same should be obtained by talking to the Customers / SMs / Agents / by email and upload the same without loss of time.
- Issues faced by Hospitals in connecting to the Cash less team, getting pre Auth & auth and also uploading of bills in SPP or Vitraya portals.
- Attend to any issues found in FVR, Vigilance inquiries etc
- Address any bottlenecks in payment like non-availability of NEFT / Payee / Nominee details
- Coordinate with Zonal Grievance Officers and communicate to Claimants / SMs / Agents / Channel Partners.
- Any other function assigned to the official from time to time
He will report administratively to the Zonal head, but functionally to Head of Command / Medical Head.
CTC Not a bar for deserving candidate. (Range 10 Lacs to 12.5 Lacs)
Base Location: Dehradun
Apply online now or Share CV on What’s App at 7011620662