AVIVA Life Insurance Hiring: Executive Partnership Manager & Associate Partnership Manager
CTC Range: 4 lacs to 6.5 Lacs p.a.
Open Location: Mumbai, Chennai, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Bangalore
Reporting to: Zonal Head – Partner Channel
- Graduate or Post Graduate preferably with 2 to 10 years of proven experience.
- Experience in recruiting, managing and motivating team of Agents, PAM, Distributors.
- Sound understanding / Knowledge of financial services sector especially insurance
Purpose: To recruit, manage & motivate his team of PAM & IMF (Advisers), so as to achieve the business targets across the whole product range.
- Recruit, Manage, & motivate his team of PAM & IMF to achieve sales targets.
- Assess the training needs of partners in order for them to be highly effective in a competitive environment.
- Ensure that ‘Best Practices’ are adopted and all team members operate to the highest professional standards.
- Develop and Implement operating plans for the region so as to deliver sales targets.
- Maintain and Develop comprehensive knowledge of company products and propositions.
- Ensure distribution of responsibilities pertaining to the clients & prospective clients
- Ensure transfer of product knowledge and effective skill development of the team
- Coordinate monitor and review the sales efforts of the team
- Obtain regular feedback and build in new ideas based on market reports.
- Recruit high quality Financial Planning advisers.
- Obtain market intelligence so as be able to prepare effective operating plans.
- New business sales targets – No. of Policies and APE
- Growth and persistency in business
- Team Productivity
- Skill development of team.
- PAM & IMF recruitment
- Identification of market potential and developing the same.
- Setting & achieving Business targets.
- Recruitment, Managing & Motivating his team of managers & advisers.
- Customer satisfaction
- Direct reports – Nil (Partners only)
- Coordinating with employees at branch and head office.
Apply now or share on What’s App at 7818940446