Max Life Insurance hiring BRM (Team Handling – Leadership Role) – Customer Advisory Team – Delhi NCR
CTC Range: 8 to 9 Lacs
Reporting to: Territory Manager
Is responsible for managing, developing & supervising the team with a key focus on Service to sales
through relationship management, sales productivity-per-executive, thereby achieving sales & service
Identify, interview and select sales executives with support from HR.
- To meet the following productivity measures for the unit: Premium per executive, case rate, persistency, retention and a high % of executives exceeding planned productivity standards
- Exceed revenue targets
- Undertake joint field work with executives and observe/demonstrate successful selling skills
- Conduct Fortnightly performance review (PRP) with executives
- Help executives use the GOLD system for maximizing business from a given target market
- Supervise daily activity plan of all executives to ensure that these are being fulfilled as per the desired levels
- Ensure that all executives under supervision perform 100% as per the company’s rules and regulations wrt. Need based selling, Compliance and Customer service
- Effectively manage, track and convert leads provided by the in-house telemarketing unit.
- Engage with customers to provide quick response to customer queries, provide customer service.
- Assist in Direct customer service policyholder’s complaint resolution.
- Ensure retention of in his allocated book of relations.
- Educate team/ prospects about MNYL products vis-à-vis products of competition to enable them in taking appropriate decisions
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate preferably with an MBA degree
- Total experience should be 8-10 Yrs with min. 3- 5 years’ experience in handling of Sales Reps/Agents/DSAs.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Familiarity with the local market
- Ability to supervise, develop & motivate team.
- Result Orientation
Apply here now or WhatsApp resume to 8010280101