Max Life insurance Job Vacancy in India for Agency Partner Channel
Max Life insurance is hiring Business Development Managers for APC Channel Across India
CTC Range – 4 to 6.5 Lacs
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager – Agency Partner Channel – Max life insurance
Location: Jabalpur, Solapur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan, Dombivli, Raipur, Tiruppur, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Mysore, Dhanbad, Siliguri, Barasat, Bhubneshwar, Varanasi, Chinsurah, Ranchi, Chennai, Bangalore, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Hubli, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Hubli
Reporting To: Branch Manager Department: Agency Partner Channel
- Opportunity to be associated with MAX Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd. As the Business Development Manager and build a distribution enterprise.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing a team of Leader and agents.
- Responsible for recruiting a team of Leaders, who will recruit agents and agents will source direct business.
- Exceed recruitment target on new agency leaders and agent enrolments.
- Enhance quantity and quality recruitment by developing successful leaders.
- Emphasis on quality recruitment by the Agency Leaders and Agency Associates through one om one session.
- Create mutual support platform for Financial Executives, Agency Associate and Agents to enable easier recruitment.
- Enhance AFYP & Number of cases by the unit.
- Focus on potential EC, MDRT, CEO council agents through the complete unit.
- Focus on the number of R&R winners.
- Focus on enablement and development of the team
- Ensure agents, agency associates, agency associate’s unit and agency leader unit is in compliant with various IRDA guidelines.
- Timely contract of agents and agency associates within regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring IRDA guidelines impacting AAP channel at the regional level.
- Track competition regularly at the regional level on various measure such as new strategies, new compensation models etc. with particular reference to Financial Executives / AAP model developed by the competitors.
- Execute plans for growth of the agency
- Identify, interview and select new leaders from the market and by networking
- Ensure adherence to laid down sales and service standards for Financial Executives, Agency Associates, and Agent Advisors.
- Conduct weekly performance review and planning (PRP) for team
- Ensure retention of the team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Handhold, develop and supervise Financial Executives, Agency Associates and Agents to meet plan and follow growth leadership practices.
Measures of Success:
- Building a chain of successful leaders (Financial Executives)
- Recruitment (contracted agents) numbers
- Add-on of AFYP & number of cases in the team.
- Add-on of number of new agency associates
- Case Rate & Case Size
- Agent satisfaction survey
- Accuracy and timeliness of information
- Other Responsibilities:
- HO co-ordination
- Sales promotion activities
- Assist in the overall running of the Office
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Selling Skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Coaching and Developing Team
- Result Orientation
- Demonstrating Adaptability
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline, MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum and specific experience:
- The overall experience of 4-6 years
- Preference will be given to candidates having man management experience
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
CTC: 4 to 6.5 Lac p.a. (negotiable)
Apply online now or Share CV on WhatsApp at 7011620662 or 8010280101