Website meravyapaar Max Life Insurance Company Limited
Max Life insurance Job Vacancy in India for Agency Partner Channel
Max Life insurance is hiring Business Development Managers for APC Channel Across India
CTC Range – 4 to 6.5 Lacs
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager – Agency Partner Channel – Max life insurance
Location: Agra, Moradabad, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Bareily, Mathura, Haridwar, Thane
Reporting To: Branch Manager Department: Agency Partner Channel
- Opportunity to be associated with MAX Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd. As the Business Development Manager and build a distribution enterprise.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing a team of Leader and agents.
- Responsible for recruiting a team of Leaders, who will recruit agents and agents will source direct business.
- Exceed recruitment target on new agency leaders and agent enrolments.
- Enhance quantity and quality recruitment by developing successful leaders.
- Emphasis on quality recruitment by the Agency Leaders and Agency Associates through one om one session.
- Create mutual support platform for Financial Executives, Agency Associate and Agents to enable easier recruitment.
- Enhance AFYP & Number of cases by the unit.
- Focus on potential EC, MDRT, CEO council agents through the complete unit.
- Focus on the number of R&R winners.
- Focus on enablement and development of the team
- Ensure agents, agency associates, agency associate’s unit and agency leader unit is in compliant with various IRDA guidelines.
- Timely contract of agents and agency associates within regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring IRDA guidelines impacting AAP channel at the regional level.
- Track competition regularly at the regional level on various measure such as new strategies, new compensation models etc. with particular reference to Financial Executives / AAP model developed by the competitors.
- Execute plans for growth of the agency
- Identify, interview and select new leaders from the market and by networking
- Ensure adherence to laid down sales and service standards for Financial Executives, Agency Associates, and Agent Advisors.
- Conduct weekly performance review and planning (PRP) for team
- Ensure retention of the team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Handhold, develop and supervise Financial Executives, Agency Associates and Agents to meet plan and follow growth leadership practices.
Measures of Success:
- Building a chain of successful leaders (Financial Executives)
- Recruitment (contracted agents) numbers
- Add-on of AFYP & number of cases in the team.
- Add-on of number of new agency associates
- Case Rate & Case Size
- Agent satisfaction survey
- Accuracy and timeliness of information
- Other Responsibilities:
- HO co-ordination
- Sales promotion activities
- Assist in the overall running of the Office
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Selling Skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Coaching and Developing Team
- Result Orientation
- Demonstrating Adaptability
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline, MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum and specific experience:
- The overall experience of 4-6 years
- Preference will be given to candidates having man management experience
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
CTC: 4 to 6.5 Lac p.a. (negotiable)
Apply online now or Share CV on WhatsApp at 8445185991 ( Ms. Yukti – HR Coordinator)