Website Max Life Insurance Company Ltd
JOB SUMMARY : Is responsible for productivity of the Area Office and for recruitment and development of Agency Development Managers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To meet the revenue targets for the AO
To track the productivity measures as per the GPA : Premium per agent , case rate , persistency, Paid cases per agent , YTD appointments , Retention Rate and annual FYC standards.
- To identify ,interview and select new Agency Development Managers
- Adhere to Agency Development Managers linked sales and service standards Conduct weekly performance review (PRP) for Agency Development Managers
- To ensure retention of Agency Development Managers by formulating their development plans , meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis .
- To meet rural and social policy targets
- Help Agency Development Managers use the AWS system for maximizing business from a given target market
- Supervise the activity plan of Agency Development Managers & Agents to ensure that these are fulfilled as per the desired standards
- To ensure that all Agency Development Managers and Agents under supervision perform as per the company’s rules and regulations
- OTHER FUNCTIONS : HO co-ordination
MINIMUM EDUCATION : Graduate preferably with an MBA
MINIMUM and Specific EXPERIENCE : Over 7 years of experience in sales and sales management ,recruitment , supervision and development of people .Should have local market exposure and experience in process driven ,quality sales system organizations. KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES :
· Familiarity with local market · Skills in recruitment, supervision & development of teams
· Result orientation
· Strong network
· Demonstrated ability in leading people
· Achievement Orientation
Apply online now or Share CV on What’s App at 7818940446