ICICI Mutual Fund Hiring MBA Freshers for Banking Channel
Jobs in Nagpur for MBA Freshers in Banking and Asset Management
ICICI PRUDENTIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT CO. LTD – ICICI BANK CHANNEL (Retail Banking)
Role –Relationship Manager – Retail Bank & ND Channel
Department: Retail Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Channel Head
The role is primarily responsible for maximizing sales for the master brand, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company, by planning and implementing organization strategies/activities to achieve the given targets through the set of assigned distributors.
- Responsible for all Sales & distribution for the assigned set of distributors.
- Responsible for advising the distributors the suitable product as per the requirement of their customer/Investor.
- Responsible for revenue generation from the assigned distributors.
- Should be completely updated on the various products and markets situation and scenario.
- Responsible for Distributor Servicing for the assigned distributors.
- Should be sensitive to their needs in terms of Stationery, Product Updates, Query resolution and ensure proper follow up etc.
- Take steps for development of long-term relationship/association with the key/potential distributors in order to generate repetitive business.
- Should be able to close the sales call by working closely with the more experienced sales representative in case of need required.
- Responsible for maintaining the data of all the distributors assigned.
- Desired Skills Ability to handle client and distributors.
- Good understanding of capital markets.
- Research Oriented.
- Result oriented and entrepreneurial skills
- Target oriented with proper adherence to compliance.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
Qualification – MBA Finance/ Marketing Freshers can also apply or Graduates with Banking, Securities, Broking, AMC background with Higher experience of 1 to 2 years can apply
Key Role Interactions
- Retail Sales
CTC – 3.5 to 4 Lacs Plus Reimbursements and performance Bonus
Apply online now or Share CV on What’s App at 7011620662