ICICI PRU ASSET MANAGEMENT CO. LTD – ICICI BANK CHANNEL and Retail Banking Channel
Role –Relationship Manager – Retail Bank & ND Channel
Department: Retail Sales and Distribution
Location: Ahmedabad, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Silvasa, Mehsana, Rajpipla, Rajkot
Reports To: Channel Head
The role is primarily responsible for maximizing sales for the master brand, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company, by planning and implementing organization strategies/activities to achieve the given targets through the set of assigned distributors.
- Responsible for all Sales & distribution for the assigned set of distributors.
- Responsible for advising the distributors the suitable product as per the requirement of their customer/Investor.
- Responsible for revenue generation from the assigned distributors.
- Should be completely updated on the various products and markets situation and scenario.
- Responsible for Distributor Servicing for the assigned distributors.
- Should be sensitive to their needs in terms of Stationery, Product Updates, Query resolution and ensure proper follow up etc.
- Take steps for development of long-term relationship/association with the key/potential distributors in order to generate repetitive business.
- Should be able to close the sales call by working closely with the more experienced sales representative in case of need required.
- Responsible for maintaining the data of all the distributors assigned.
- Desired Skills Ability to handle client and distributors.
- Good understanding of capital markets.
- Research Oriented.
- Result oriented and entrepreneurial skills
- Target oriented with proper adherence to compliance.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
Qualification – Graduate or MBA Finance/ Marketing
Experience Minimum 1 yrs to 5 yrs. in financial industry preferably Mutual funds, Asset Management, Insurance, Broking, Banking and Securities
Key Role Interactions
- Retail Sales
CTC – 3 Lacs to 4.5 Lacs Plus Reimbursements and performance Bonus
Apply online now or Share CV on What’s App at 7011620662