ICICI Securities Ltd – Hiring Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Managers – Mutual Fund Sales – Direct Channel
Qualification – Graduate/MBA
Experience – 2 years and beyond
Certification – NISM (Can clear post short listing also, if not certified)
Background – Banking, Insurance, Mutual Fund Distribution
Designation – Relationship Manager
Location & Interview Dates
Mumbai – Thane & Borivali – 5th Feb
Mumbai – Andheri – 6th Feb
Ludhiana – 6th feb
Delhi – East of Kailash – 8th Feb
Delhi – Jhandewalan – 10th & 12th Feb
Bangalore – 9th & 13th Feb
Chandigarh – 14th Feb
Current Notice Period – 15-20 days
Compensation – Candidate’s current CTC should not more than 3 -3.5 lacs p.a.
Maximum CTC offered – upto 4 lacs plus 24000/- reimbursement and incentives
Ex- ISec or IBank are not eligible
Age should not be more than 35 yrs.
Responsibilities of Relationship Manager:
· To promote all products of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
· To up sell ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund products to Retail/ HNI Clients of ICICI Securities
· To generate fresh leads and acquire clients through reference to shore up the clientele
· To achieve sales & revenue targets spread across product mix
· To achieve the business targets assigned in terms of up selling ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund products; enhancing & upgrading the Client Net worth relationships
· Profiling Customers and provide investment plan and financial advice to the client / HNI clients
· Ensuring the highest levels of service to the client / HNI Clients
· One point of contact for the assigned client
· To execute monthly sales plan to acquire HNI/UHNI clients and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular weekly/ monthly calls.
Mail cv to email@example.com or call 7011620662 for interview.
Consultant name – NirmalGyan Enterprises
Subscribe to our mailer list to get regular updates on current job openings with us on www.meravyapaar.com