Kotak Life Insurance Careers
About the Company
Kotak Life Insurance is one of the fastest growing insurance companies in India, covering over 20 million lives nationwide (as on 31 st March 2018).
Career with Kotak
When it comes to chalking-out a career path, only you can define your goal and the resources needed to achieve it. That’s why work culture of Kotak provides freedom, ample learning experiences and multiple avenues for lateral and vertical growth. Kotak Life believe in creating an inspiring work culture which is informal, apolitical and transparent to help you achieve your dreams with Kotak Life Insurance.
A great place to work
People here believe that Kotak Life Insurance is a very fulfilling place to explore new avenues to grow their career.
Job Description – Senior Managing Partner / Chief Managing Partner:
Department: Agency Partner Channel
Work Experience – 3 to 20 years in Insurance, Banking, Real Estate, Telcom, FMCG or Pharma
Grade : L4 & Above
Age : 24 years – 40 years
Education : Graduate
· Recruitment of Agency Partners
· Organize and run recruitment events for AP’s
· Is an expert in the recruitment processes and is able to identify the prospective LA and AP’s
· Planning and Goal Setting
· Conducts review discussions/ wake-up meetings as and when required
· Plan goals & performance needs for AP’s in a periodic manner
· Is expected to be an expert in the sales process, and conduct mechanisms to build same with his team- through periodic on floor coaching.
· Own the operational aspects of coding of a new AP and other day to day interactions with support function
· Development and Coaching of Agency partners
· Can successfully run “ Train -Audit- Retrain” cycle on skills of AP’s
· Selection to on boarding of the AP’s and responsible for AP’s income
CTC: 6 to 7 Lacs Plus Reimbursements
* Kindly note: Mention Pan card number in CV while uploading as it is mandatory to provide pan number in Kotak life for arranging interview
South, Central and West , Chennai, Erode, Mumbai – Ghatkopar, Andheri, Vashi, Thane, Western Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Rourkela, Kharagpur,
Karnal, Jodhpur, Vishakapatnam,Bhiwani, Bhopal, Varanasi, Shimoga, Salem, Pondicherry,
Madurai, Trichy, Sirsa,
Bhilai, Vijaywada, Silchar, Cuttack, Raipur, Tirunelveli, Lucknow, Guwahati, Tiruvarur, Jind, Serampore, Hissar, Jamshedpur, Durgapur, Bhubaneshwar
Great Opportunity for Freelance Recruiter – work from Home initiative by NGe Jobs. We also offer Free Job Postings and Business opportunity postings to Employers. Visit our Guest Article Submission Blog to showcase your talent. Multiple Job opportunities. Nirmal Gyan Enterprises is registered with National Career Service (Ministry of Labour & Employment)