Max Life Insurance Careers
About the Company
”Max Life Insurance, one of the leading non-bank promoted private life insurers, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi-business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of the MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world.
Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long term savings, protection and retirement solutions through its high quality agency distribution and multi-channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 15 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise. Max Life Insurance has the vision ‘To be the most admired life insurance company by securing the financial future of our customers’.
The company has a strong customer-centric approach focused on advice-based sales and quality service delivered through its superior human capital. In the financial year 2016, Max Life recorded Gross Written Premium of Rs. 9,216 crore with sum assured of Rs. 2,71,633 crore and Asset Under Management of Rs. 35,824 crore as on 31st March 2016.”
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of our customers.
Job Description for Max Life Insurance Job openings: - CAT Channel (Customer Advisory Team)
Designation: SO / AM / DM
Band : Assistant Manager - 5A
Reporting To - Area Relationship Manager
Direct customer service and sales to existing MLI customers through relationship building. Existing Customer database will be provided by company (called the Book of Relations- BoR).
Service through relationship management
- Establishing and strengthening relationship with the allocated customer base.
- Ensure retention of in his/her allocated ”Book of Relations” (existing customer database).
- Act as single point of contact for customers for any customer query/complaint.
- Identify financial goals of customers and providing financial planning assistance.
- Competition Analysis for giving professional advice to customer
- Fix self appointments everyday from the given customer database as per the campaign
- Focus on cross-sell & up-sell opportunity in allocated customers.
- Ensure successful completion of licensing as per MLI standards
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- TAT adherence for updating System – CRM Next
- Successful completion of cross-sell/ up-sell Business Goals month on month
- Collection of payment/premium from 91-180 days due policies
- Complaint Resolution /Customer satisfaction
- Achievement of Retention Targets.
- > 45 unique customer meetings in a month
- More than 90% attendance (of total working days)
- Successfully score >=80% in the Functional Trainings imparted
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 – 2 years in sales of Insurance/ Mutual Fund/ CASA/ Investments/ Loans/ Real Estate.
- Minimum 6 months exposure to Life Insurance
- Age Bracket: 25-30 years
- Must own a conveyance
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Process & Result orientation
- Customer centricity & relationship building
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Good communication skills- English and regional language
Max Life is progressing on the digitization journey of service and sales, which may require candidates to be equipped with Tablets for their work.
Open Job Locations:
Delhi – NFC / Paschim Vihar / Rohini / Moti Nagar, Faridabad, Gurugram, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Varanasi